4.10.2008

For shame

Think of the most embarrassing moments of your life so far. I, for one, have a fairly long list. But seriously, try to think of your greatest humiliation, that thing that causes your face to go red with even the slightest passing thought. Got it in mind? Take heart and click the link below. You have nothing on these guys.

New Kids on the Block

In a "BLOG FROM DANNY WOOD!!" Danny says he is excited that "We finally have the chance to give all you guys what you have always deserved." What oh what, dear God, did we ever do to deserve this??? Everyone get on your knees and repent and maybe this will all go away!

8 comments:

Rhonda said...

Watch it, sister! You are treading on thin ice. I have already purchased my tickets. "Hangin Tough...whooo hooo!"

Ashley said...

I agree with Rhonda- don't even act like you didn't swoon over Donnie back in 6th grade. Be true to yourself, Laura. be true.

I, for one, have pulled out my NKOB buttons and my splash paint NKOB canvas baseball hat and after giving them each the mandatory kiss, fully plan on wearing them in honor. (okay, it will be within the confines of my own home, but I certainly won't deny that a love once existed.)

Laura Sue said...

Mine was Joey. Oh that high soprano voice. And he was just SO FINE!! Yes the love existed, I would never deny that. But these guys belong to that time and that time only.

Unknown said...

Does one of yours involve a metal fence and a city park in Dublin?

Maybe?

Laura Sue said...

I'm sure I have no idea what you're talking about.

Anonymous said...

What's this about a metal fence in Dublin?

Laura Sue said...

This is about Eric trying to stir up trouble. Nothing to see here. Certainly no stories about trying to climb impossibly high metal fences in Dublin in the middle of the night on the walk from the pubs back to our hotel because there seemed to be a pretty park on the other side begging to be explored. No further details shall be provided.

Anonymous said...

hmmm...here I was thinking about naked stu, but I guess that was just more hysterical than anything.