3.16.2010

Still Here

Hard to think about where to start in updating this blog. I think it needs a fresh look; maybe that will inspire me to pick up my blogging frequency.

Like the rest of the hemisphere, we are tickled to death that spring is here. Gus is obsessed with being outside, so I think I see what our lives are going to look like for the next several months. And I like it!

I'm going to sit down and some point and write about my Nanny passing. Many thanks to all of you for the thoughts and prayers. They were deeply felt and incredibly helpful. It was a great reminder of how loving and thoughtful people are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses little-known or not-so-known avenues to produce an income online.

Anonymous said...

i very much love your own posting kind, very charming.
don't quit and also keep penning for the simple reason that it just simply worth to look through it,
excited to look over a lot more of your own content articles, kind regards!

Pemuda Internet said...

hallo...nice post..
visit my blog..follow me please

http://deekkyy.blogspot.com