8.03.2009

Minding my own business...

Adam and I were having dinner at Subway after the gym (violating my "no more fast food" vow I made on my 30th birthday but nevermind about that) innocently eating our sandwich, when suddenly our senses were violated by the voice of Taylor Dane blasting overhead.

I wonder if there was ever a more atrocious female voice to hit the airwaves. Can you think of one? I honestly can't.

If you can stomach her grating voice, this video is nothing short of perfection.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so i haven't even heard of this magenta wanna-be lady, but good grief that was probably one of the most awesomely awful things i've ever seen. thank you laura, you've made my day.

McBlaney said...

i think your words are blaphemous! caitlin cheslack-postava and i did a stellar jump-rope routine to this song in elementary school, and i'm pretty sure she may have contributed to the flourescent pink converse high tops i wore around that same time.

John said...

don't mock the '80s or anyone there from. i'd take her catlike voice over britkel aguilclarksonwood's any day.

Kelly B. said...

what are you talking about? This song is AMAZING!