5.20.2009

Our recent google search history ....

In the last few weeks, either Adam or I typed the following into our google search bar:

- whisk
- how do you pronounce goethe
- how many cups in a quart
- my meat store (??)
- eleanor rigby lyrics
- helen keller hips
- how to become a technical writer
- pour one out
- guard la dame
- forecast percent chance meaning
- ink stain removal
- orbital pain
- tapioca substitute
- types of plastic

What a bizarre and wonderful time to be alive!

And I am definitely adding "The Tapioca Substitutes" to my long-running list of band names to draw from when I form a band someday.

6 comments:

McBlaney said...

helen keller hips, without a doubt, has to be the most random thing on that list by a LANDSLIDE.

Laura Sue said...

I can defend that one. I heard some horrible horrible song on the radio (we're talking Nickelback-level horrible) and those were the only words from the song I could remember when I got back to my computer. I just had to know who was responsible for such an assault on my ears. It was some band from Boulder, hilariously.

Mom said...

You forgot to list the search for "does the volume level on your ipod drain the battery?" I still owe for that one!!

Laura Sue said...

Doh! I forgot about that one. It didn't come up on my recent searches, so I must have cleared out the history since then. That was a good one!

Mom said...

Good for someone, but not for me!

john said...

oh, my god, are you trying to drive nickelback to suicide? and i am so happy to know why you were looking up the forecast % chance! you were one of them!!!!! btw, how DO you pronounce goethe?