4.28.2009

My blechiness

My friend John and I hardly ever agree about music. He thinks all the indie bands I like are worthless. I just received this email (subject line: "your blechiness") from him about that John Vanderslice video I put up:

"the video on your blog of that musician you like wouldn't play, so i looked him up on youtube. he is possibly the worst musician of all time --any planet, any species. Seriously, did you buy your taste in music at K-Mart? Did you hold onto the receipt? Maybe you can at least get store credit and get a nice ShamWow for your kitchen."

The only thing that really bothers me about this is the fact that I can't give him any grief for his musical tastes because it is all pretty classic. If only he liked Nickelback, then I could exact some revenge. But alas, I am defenseless. I like what I like and he doesn't. Nothing more to say. Except I really do want a ShamWow and anything else this guy wants to sell me:

1 comment:

John said...

ShamWow guy was arrested a while back for beating up a prostitute. ShamWhoa! Oh, and at least MMJ gives us a bridge of musical agreement. Let's take solace in that...