2.14.2009

Street!!

Jason Street finally returns to "Friday Night Lights"!!! I had totally forgotten that he had a baby. And I used to be really annoyed by his quad buddy, but now I think he is the funniest character on the show. And oh Matt Saracen, you break my heart every week! My love for you will never die! J.D. McCoy can kiss it. (Although I am really interested in how they are going to develop that character.)

If you are not watching "Friday Night Lights," you are missing out on one of the best shows ever to grace television. It is a beautiful thing. Peter Berg can do no wrong. Actually, that's not true. Remember the Landry/Tyra murder storyline? Ridiculous. But 90% of the time, the writers are incredible. It is a sincere, hopeful, devastating show, completely devoid of cynicism. Last week when Smash got accepted to Texas Tech? Oh man. Tears. Oh my gosh I LOVE FRIDAY NIGHT LIGHTS!!

If only all TV shows were like this...

Speaking of good TV - who else got chills at the Jin/Sawyer reunion on last week's Lost?

No comments: