11.09.2008

No news is not good news

I'm still pregnant. That is all. Could write a novel about the waiting but I am trying to stay positive. My mom is here with us, spoiling us rotten. I received a box full of chocolate from my friend Liz yesterday, and that was awesome. The weather is gorgeous! I can still do stuff; I'm not helpless. It's really fun to go out in public and freak people out by telling them I am a week overdue when they ask. So, good things surround me. Just not THE good thing we've been waiting for.

If I don't go into labor tomorrow, I will be induced Tuesday morning. Most of you know how disappointed I will be if it comes to that, so please pray that I have this baby tomorrow on my own!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about you! I know how you're feeling...conlan was a week late and deacon 10 days...when i scheduled conlan to be induced he came on his own a couple hours before i was to go in...hopefully that will happen for you today!! Good luck with everything..can't wait to hear your little one has arrived safely!
Lexie