11.01.2008

Due date: Tomorrow!!

I am STILL pregnant y'all.

Our house is clean, we have voted, I'm officially on maternity leave at work, the nursery is ready, laundry is done, and the fridge is full. What else could this baby be waiting for?

Things not accomplished include: packing hospital bags, finishing my labor mix and uploading it to the ipod, naming the baby, and getting enough sleep.

I am 3 cm dilated already, so this show really needs to get on the road!! Maybe I need to create a semi-hostile environment in my uterus to encourage the little one to exit the premises. I will try to keep this thing properly updated in the days to come!

4 comments:

McBlaney said...

GOOD LUCK Beastling!! I love you so much and wish you and Adam only the happiest and healthiest baby possible!!

I am overwhelmed with anticipation of receiving the news, and thinking about you all the time!!!

mistic_mommy said...

poor thing. I remember the days of being VERY pregnant well. all 3 of mine have been past their due date. Babies 1 & 2 were 7 days exactly (had to be induced) and new baby was 5 days past his due date, but thankfully he came without being induced. praying for a safe and speedy delivery for you and the little one.

Unknown said...

think of helen gordon on the native american reservation, saving lives and birthing children--and how this baby never has to see her at the end of the tunnel. that'll get him out :-)

Anonymous said...

2 Name suggestions:

1) Studs Terkel (seriously. no, seriously)
2) Madolyn (or any spelling thereof)

Love to you thrice!
:* Mad