9.27.2008

Diaper excitement!

I had no idea how complicated cloth diapering was going to be! I basically had to learn a brand new language to be able to navigate through all the different websites and products out there. But now I am well-versed in the ways of cloth. And I am seriously so excited to put our baby in these things! Check out the cuteness!

Ok, ok, you're not as excited as I am, I can tell. And that's ok. I'd really like to promise y'all that this is not going to turn into a Baby Lornitzo blog, but who can say what the future holds. If I'm getting this excited about baby poop collection methods, then well, I can't make any promises.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

just wait until the poop actually gets here- then you really have some major blogging material. You might as well change your blog name to "Baby Lornitzo's Poop" because that's some interesting stuff right there. You think I am kidding. It may not be to the rest of us, but I can bet it will dominate at least 2 conversations you have with Adam daily in the early days.

mistic_mommy said...

i talked about cloth diapers non stop for months before my little man was born. i still talk about them quite a bit. and i really love using them, they aren't near as gross or difficult as i thought it might be