5.26.2008

The glamours of nursing

I had the privilege of attending not one, not two, not three, but FOUR Code Browns last night. Let me tell you, this is no easy thing for my mightily weakened gag reflex to endure. Luckily, it is extremely rare for me to have to clean up poo, so I don't mind the odd time or two. Last night was an anomoly. This is good preparation for motherhood. And don't you agree that baby poo is infinitely more palatable than big people poo?

And now, since I'm just feeling gross this morning, please behold: The Incredible Edible Anus. I really hope I can remember that these things exist the next time I'm in the market for a hilarious and inappropriate gift.

5 comments:

McBlaney said...

the best part about this post, is that no one touched it with a ten foot pole of a comment!

McBlaney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Sue said...

What is up with these deleted comments that I am not deleting??! Disturbing.

thanks Mary for recognizing my blog post with the picture of a chocolate anus. This is why I have no doubt you and I will still be friends when we are 80.

Anonymous said...

Yikes, talk about "food and creative love"...The deleted comments that you've not deleted yourself, Laura, I believe were deleted by the authors of the comments, as this one probably should've been...Uncle Booger

Doombah Chucklefanny said...

Um, this is absolutely fabulous and extremely disgusting at the same time! Where do I find this...I know who I'd send this to, and they'd get one helluva kick out of it!