2.28.2008

Progress

The City of Gulfport is actually installing its portion of a long-running sidewalk down by the beach. On BOTH sides of highway 90. People, this is huge! Unfortunately, they are going with concrete on the beach-side instead of the classic wooden boardwalk, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. I believe the sidewalk will be complete from Long Beach to Biloxi, maybe even more inclusive than that. They are working fast, and I can't wait to see the finished product. I took the dogs down yesterday to give it a whirl. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!!

1 comment:

John & Judy said...

Hi, Laura -
It's great to hear about the gulf coast progress. It must mean a lot to the folks there ... both functionally and symbolically.
I just have to tell you that I love your blog. It is the only one I read regularly. You have a great perspective on life!
... uncle john