1.29.2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

There's a few times when working night shift totally, unequivocally blows. This is one of those times. It's my husband's birthday, and I got to see him for a grand total of 15 minutes this morning, most of which I spent bitching about my night at work. (Oops! Bad Laura, Bad!) So we are going to just pretend that tomorrow is his birthday instead because I don't have to work tomorrow night. It's so much more fun to spoil someone on their actual birth date, but we roll with the punches around here. So here is my official internet birthday shout-out to my fabulous husband. I love you! And now, let us all take a moment to appreciate this dapper young 3-year old Adam with the truly striking haircut.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

that's hot.

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow, a deleted comment. Now that gets my attention.

Happy Brifday, Adam. And I would like an explanation for that haircut in some future post.

Laura Sue said...

Ha ha! I have no idea what's up with that deleted comment. Sorry to disappoint. Nothing scandalous here!

Ashley said...

sorry yall, I did that. I accidentally repeated my comment twice. So not attention worthy.

Ashley said...

I don't know how I got the authority to delete though? You should check your settings.