10.13.2009

It's time again.....

....for the latest installment of the Lornitzo household Google search history.

pass performance
how to pick the right plantain
"one of these days alice"
bitch is back
insipid
I.com
stephen king beard
glycerin suppositories
does the eardrum stretch
roomba
mechanical pecan cracker

My favorite is "I.com." Why wouldn't we just have typed that into the URL space and gone straight to the site if we were so curious?

In case you were wondering, I.com is available for purchase. But the kind folks at Yahoo suggested that maybe I was really looking for "Withnail and I" or "I Ching." That makes a lot of sense if you think about it.

2 comments:

John said...

why s.k.'s beard?

Libby said...

I think I'm totally dumb, but how does one pull up their google search history?