6.29.2009

Ugh

Is there anything more annoying than a place calling itself "JavaWerks?"

I think not. I cannot stand this. Also, Krispy Kreme. Why God Why??? Just call yourself Crispy Cream. There is no harm in it. Really. People would still come to you. You make delicious donuts.

So, JavaWerks already had one strike against them because of that stupid "e." But then they charged me 50 extra cents to make my latte iced instead of hot. Um, I get that the ice costs a little bit of money, but what about the money you are saving by not using as much milk to fill my cup. Couldn't we call it even? The 3rd strike was when the barista didn't put the lid on all the way, thus causing me to spill my pink raspberry latte all down my white shirt.

Sweet. All of this for $6.00. (What recession?)

But it tasted awesome, and the caffeine got me safely from Hattiesburg to Jackson. I will probably go back. It beat Starbucks.

1 comment:

John said...

If they spelled it right, it would still be "Crispy Creme" for legal reasons, because whatever the hell they put in those things, it is not cream! And we would then not be discussing their product right now, those sly devils in marketing. But really, don't we have enough people as it is walking around thinking the following is correct: "So-and-So is a looser."
The world needs more nerds.