4.05.2009

Seriously y'all

I know I make a lot of jokes about Gus's head and its striking lack of hair, but I don't think anyone really understands just how much it sincerely bothers me that he is bald. All my life I have fantasized about having a baby with a gorgeous head of hair, and although I love Gus dearly, sometimes I just don't know how to handle this handicap. Well, lucky for me, I stumbled across "Baby Bangs!", an internet company that sells baby wigs. Now, the website says these are "made just for girls!" but I take serious issue with that sort of blatant sexism and certainly did not let their misguided motto stop me from ordering "Baby Bangs" for my Angus. Just look at this picture of Gus perfected and tell me this was not worth $29.95 plus shipping!! Nevermind the look of utter disgust on his face. He just has to get used to it! And y'all, it even came "lightly fragranced" and "ready2wear" just like the ad said!

If you have a bald-headed baby in your life, the only remedy you need is at www.babybangshairband.com.

8 comments:

Erica said...

AH HAHAHAHAHAHAH!
SO FREAKING CUTE!

(Though he is without hair, too!)

Speaking of hair products, our friend Kate gave us a Kitty Wig a few years ago:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fuzzy/sets/72157603852683185/

Doombah Chucklefanny said...

Oh my Gosh, Laura, I can't believe you did this for real, and that Adam would let you do this! Too funny! He sort of resembles Shirley MacLaine with this hair.

I didn't know this sort of thing was actually available, i've just seen the fake SNL commerical for baby wigs.

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

I am laughing so hard I hurt a little.
-Mia

Ashley said...

Wait. Just wait a minute. Is this for real or did you just photoshop this hair on his head? I CAN NOT BELIEVE you would buy baby bangs after shamelessly dissin on the grocery cart cover. And you are right, he looks totally disgusted with you.

Grandma said...

NO.YOU.DID.NOT!!!!!
I can't stop laughing, you could have at least picked a blond wig.

pw said...

Laura you are sick! Get help!! bald is beautiful!!! I love you. Aunt P.

Unknown said...

THAT IS AWESOME!!!! I completely approve and say that it may be the most beautiful thing I have seen in a while. Sniff

Mad said...

This is simultaneously hilarious and horrible. Perfect