3.18.2009

Wedded Bliss

Mary Blaney is now Mary McCarthy! Adam, Gus, and I had the most fantastic time at the wedding. You have never seen a calmer bride! She did 99% of the planning herself, and it all came together flawlessly. I'm not kidding - there were absolutely no last-minute blunders or moments of "Oh my God what about X??????" She was absolutely the AntiBridezilla.

It was great to be able to get up there several days before the wedding just to hang out before the madness. Words cannot express what a dream baby Gus was the entire time. He is such a go-with-the-flow little guy and totally not a big deal to travel with. I am prepared for the possibility that it might not always be this easy, but for now, I'm so grateful!

As a side note, it is SO much more fun to go to weddings now that I'm married because I get to relive my wedding all over again!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple!!! Too bad for Ryan.

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful couple!!! Too bad for Ryan.

usafhockey said...

mary is always beautiful... but wow!! congrats guys!
-L

Anonymous said...

Way to go, Mary! Health and laughs forever! Be well!

Ashley said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats Mary!

McBlaney said...

thanks guys!!! couldn't have done it without gus!