3.31.2009

Caboose. Omega. Zed. Finis.

You have no idea how badly I wanted to blog last night when I got home, but it was just too late and we were simply too tired. It killed me not to post a picture of the brand new, beautiful baby boy Karr Wolfe, who came in at 7 lbs 14 oz, and 19 1/2 inches at 8:25 PM!

He has a thick head of super blonde hair. Shocking, I know. Gorgeous, DARK blue eyes. He is a looker. He reminds me exactly of Emmaline when she was a newborn. The kids were tickled to death about their new baby brother. And Gus is beyond excited to have someone to show the ropes to. Gus and Karr will be in the same grade, which makes me so happy for them. I have no doubt they will be besties like me and Ashley! Hmmm. Did I just say "besties?" Yep. I'm leaving it. Trying to get back in touch with my inner 7th grader.

As a side note: when is the last time you literally jumped up and down with excitement? For me, it was last night. What a blessed, amazing day. The first of my brother's children that I got to welcome into this life.

Here is the deliciousness:

No comments: