11.13.2008

Homecoming

We were finally released from the hospital yesterday around noon. Aunt Cristi, Merritt, Bram, and Grandma were all here to help us get settled in. It was a rainy, mostly peaceful afternoon. So far so good!! Things feel a little TOO easy actually. I am propped up in bed with a cup of coffee, feel totally rested, Gus is with Grandma in the living room, hospital bags are unpacked, laundry is done, breastfeeding is going great! It's like I'm living in a dream!

I know things could change at any given moment, so I am really soaking this up right now.

I'm going to get to work on uploading some more photos.

Gus!!! Love him!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Laura and Adam!! We just logged on to your blog while cruising and we are soooo enamoured with our new great nephew!! He is just beautiful and perfect and the three of you look so "family"! We can't wait to meet Gus in person. We are in Aruba today and I just might have to shop for something BLUE!!

Love to Grandma W. from the high seas! Aunt Judy and Uncle John

Anonymous said...

Laura, I'm quite jealous of you! If it's going that easy...who knows what's in store for when it becomes my turn...whenever that may be! Congrats to you and Adam, and we can't wait to meet Gus! Love you all! Libby and James

Anonymous said...

Happy "nesting" Laura! Enjoy every moment of it, and sleep when u can. Love that baby Gus!

Bacinos, Uncle Booger