8.11.2008

grrrrrrrrr

There is this girl at work that really loves to comment on how I'm growing with this pregnancy. She is the only one who sort of bothers me when it comes to pregnancy remarks. There's something in her tone that is just not 100% well-meaning. This morning, she says, "Oh man I just can't believe how much you are showing alREADY, this early on!! That is going to be one BIG baby!! And this being your first, too! Oh man!!" And so on.

First of all, BACK OFF SKANK!!

Second, "this early on"? I am 7 months. Thanks. Pretty sure it's ok that I'm gaining some weight now.

Third, comments of this nature are simply not appreciated until I am literally about to pop. Then it will be a more reasonable thing to say, and I can deal.

I guess what I'm getting at is that really, the only acceptable thing to say to someone who is starting to show is "You are so cute!! Wow you look great!" or something of that nature.

The End.

p.s. I am so afraid I have been guilty of telling pregnant ladies how big they are getting. I am truly sorry for that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most beautiful pregnant woman I know! You just glow. I know you will be a great mommy!

McBlaney said...

underline what mama wolfe said!

and what's this skank's name? looks like she's signed herself up on my house-egging list...

Laura Sue said...

Ha ha, y'all are sweet. I forgot to mention that she always asks me, "Are you SURE you're not having twins??"

That must be the worst thing to say of all. And she should totally know better because she's HAD kids.

Anonymous said...

I thought you were having triplets as swole as you are.

Anonymous said...

Don't pay any attention to your brother. He's adopted. He wan't raized rite!

Laura Sue said...

Joey you ain't right.

Rhonda said...

swole...lol

Anonymous said...

Uncle Booger just fell out of his chair...Snicker...Joey, you AIN'T right, and I like the way you think. Bad dog. Bad, bad dog.