8.31.2008

Evacuation!

We are on our way out of town, finally! I am so sick of checking the weather and reading the Gustav headlines, and the storm hasn't even hit yet! I feel that the coverage has been a tad overboard, but I digress.

I am blogging in the car from Adam's blackberry. I'm unsure whether that makes me a big fat nerd or savvy and hip. You be the judge.

The highway is surprisingly clear and the rain is light. So far so good. Looking forward to a few days of nothingness at mom and dad's.

3 comments:

Rhonda said...

Mark Jr. would certainly categorize you as savvy and hip blogging from the Blackberry! That's the thing! Glad you guys are headed for safety!

Anonymous said...

Speaking as the Uncle that you always sheepishly acknowledge as kin, (but by marriage - not blood!) I must confess that I have always considered you sweet, pretty, hip and savvy. Yet never have I been prouder to hear about your nerdiness.
It's a great quality...I should know.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like the worst is over, are you back home yet? What's the situation there? How are you? How's the belly bump? How's the hubby & the dawgs? Must I always end my sentences with question marks?

Concerned but not freaked out, Uncle Booger