4.05.2008

One small step for Adam and Laura

One giant leap towards yuppiehood.

Check out my late birthday present!


We made it 8 months in the South with one vehicle between the 2 of us. I will always be very proud of that accomplishment.

This car feels so soccer mom-ish. But it is perfect for what we need and ridiculously comfortable compared to the Jeep. (Imagine, I will be able to listen to music and actually carry on a conversation while driving around!!) And we are consoled by the fact that we still don't have a TV or a microwave. So we have miles to go before we are truly yuppified.

3 comments:

McBlaney said...

oh my god this is my favorite post of yours to date. congrats on the soccer mom car!! what's its name?

Laura Sue said...

I don't know yet, I am thinking something ghetto in honor of our neighborhood. Maybe Jay-Z or D'Angelo. Except I feel that it's a girl. Suggestions please!! How about Da Brat?

Anonymous said...

If you've ruled out "Raven" for the baby, maybe you could use it for your car. Or would that be disrespectful toward your f(o)etus? Fetus, fetus, fetus. Hahaha. Or maybe Rrrrraven, to indicate power and movement.