3.18.2008

You can't always get what you want

I went to my neighborhood "7-11" this morning (this convenience store deserves its own post; all in due time) to get this 12 ounce bottle of liquid ecstasy:
I am hard pressed to remember a single episode of greater disappointment than when I searched in vain for this specific flavor and found that they were out of it. It was a crushing blow to me and my incredibly nauseous belly. So I went with the next best thing I could imagine, and it totally turned my frown upside down.

The best part is that these sodas are totally justified because they are not made with high fructose corn syrup and they are caffeine free! Drink up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your review of Jailbird. That's my favorite passage as well and one of my favorite quotes. Vonnegut is genius